Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why I Am Having A Bad Day

This whole getting dark at 6:00 thing is really getting to me. I can already feel my brain screaming as it dries up from complete lack of serotonin.

And the fact that finding a job has become almost horrifically difficult doesn't help things either. Not only does it make me feel like an incompetent, under-qualified loser, but it throws a real wrench in my whole "save money" thing (mostly because I'm not making any money to save).

My lovers live too far away to touch.

I slept too late, which means I won't be able to sleep tonight, which means I'll be a mess in class tomorrow, which means Marcia will kick my ass.

I've been so unproductive, I'm making myself sick.

It's getting cold out. I hate cold.

Maybe I can think of some more things to bitch about, yeah?

No comments: